Are you licensed and accredited? By whom?
- Yes, we are licensed by Department of Public Health and Department of Labor in Illinois
Is your agency bonded? Are your workers bonded?
- Yes, our company bonded and ensured.
How long have you been in business?
- We have been in this business for 13 years, since May 2004.
Do you accept Medicare?
- Unfortunately, we do not accept Medicaid/Medicare, only private pay ( cash, checks).
Once the caregiver selected, how do we pay?
- Workers are paid directly by the family.
What is your screening process when hiring workers?
- We take this process very seriously and check all background history of potential future employee’s, we check criminal background(fingerprints) through the Illinois State Police, check all references( professional and personal), we make sure they all caregivers go throughout annual Department training program that consists of 8 hours of training.
Do you find a replacement if your worker is ill or on vacation?
- Yes, we always provide substitutes for our workers whether they need to take a day off or emergency situation arises.
How soon can a worker begin?
- Within 24 hours or possibly the same day.